- 1000 liter one grade and packing
GP INGEN SHUTTERS & MOULD OIL is oil-based concrete release agent that provides exceptional release properties. It does not contain any solvent, thus improve operation safety and no unpleasant odor. It does not contain waxes and will not cause staining to the concrete. An effective corrosion inhibitor is incorporated to protect metal form from corrosion.
Forms surfaces should be cleaned before applying Ingen Shutters & Mould oil. Remove previous build up of concrete, rust, scale and dirt, and repair any holes or fractures from previous use before applying. Ingen Shutters & Mould oil is ready to use direct from its container.
Do not dilute. It may be applied by brush, roller, spray or dipping on forms immediately before pouring concrete. However, because Ingen Shutters & Mould oil or any other form release agent must be kept off reinforcing steel and any other embedment, spray application must be done with care when forms and steel are already in place. An alternative is to coat forms with Ingen Shutters & Mould oil just prior to erection of rebar steel.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- No separation, typical of traditional emulsion releases
- Excellent release performance for aluminum and metal forms
- Will not deteriorate or damage surface
- Minimum labor â just spray, brush, roll or dip forms
- Reduces surface preparation and painting costs
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C)
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- CAN AND DRUM
- All India
- ISO CERTIFIED AND OEM APPROVED
B No. F-103, Mahalakshmi Chamber, Rajendra Marg Road Bhilwara Rajasthan India +918035949108