- 1000 liter one grade and packing
It contains special additives reducing fuel consumption and eliminating shifting problems. Due to this unique formulation not only wear, but also corrosion and foam building are reduced to a minimum. At high temperatures the oil is protected against thermal oxidation.
PERFORMANCE STANDARDS :
GP SYNCROGEN 85W140 meets and exceeds the requirements of the following specifications:
- API GL-5
- MAN 342 M2
- ZF TE-ML 05A/7A/12E/16B/C & D/17B/19B/21A
- SAE J2360
- SCANIA STO-1:0
- Mack GO-J
- SAE J2360
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Superior Extreme Pressure Performance: These Oils shows excellent EP (Extreme Pressure) characteristics providing an adequate protection even under high shock loads and vibrations.
- Excellent Resistance for Wear, Corrosion, Foaming and Oxidation: These Oils shows an excellent resistance against wear, corrosion and foaming as well as oxidation and ageing at elevated temperatures.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C)
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- CAN AND DRUM
- All India
- ISO CERTIFIED AND OEM APPROVED
B No. F-103, Mahalakshmi Chamber, Rajendra Marg Road Bhilwara Rajasthan India +918035949108