- 1000 liter one grade and packing
SYNCROGEN MTF provides excellent low temperature fluidity for safe lubrication during very low temperature transmission.
PERFORMANCE STANDARDS :
GP SYNCROGEN MTF SYNTHETIC 75W90 is designed for use in most modern MTF applications including (but not limited to):
- API GL-5
- BOSCH TE-ML 08
- Volvo 97312
- SAE J2360
- Mack GO-J Plus
- MB-Approval 235.8
- MAN 342 Typ M2
- SCANIA STO 2:0 A
- Flender Railway Gears T7302
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Superior Extreme Pressure Performance: These Oils shows excellent EP (Extreme Pressure) characteristics providing an adequate protection even under high shock loads and vibrations.
- Excellent Resistance for Wear, Corrosion, Foaming and Oxidation: These Oils shows an excellent resistance against wear, corrosion and foaming as well as oxidation and ageing at elevated temperatures.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C)
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- CAN AND DRUM
- All India
- ISO CERTIFIED AND OEM APPROVED
B No. F-103, Mahalakshmi Chamber, Rajendra Marg Road Bhilwara Rajasthan India +918035949108