- 1000 liter one grade and packing
INGEN HYDRAULIC HVI 32/46/68/100 are premium high-viscosity-index hydraulic fluid for wear protection. They are produced from high quality and low-contaminant paraffinic base oils which provide long service life.
It contains anti-wear and antioxidant additives. They are also improved their viscosity index by adding viscosity index improver (viscosity modifier) which are able to use in broad temperature range and improve system efficiency
GP INGEN HYDRAULIC HVI meets and exceeds the requirements of the following specifications:
- Bosch Rexroth RDE 90235
- SEB 181222
- PARKER HF-0/HF-1/HF-2
- DIN 51524-3
- ISO 11158
- JCMAS HK P041
- GB 11118.1-2011
- ASTM D6158
- AIST 126, 127
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Maximize protection from wear, corrosion and suitable for using with rubber seals without adverse reaction.
- Antifoaming characteristics
- High oxidation resistance
- Good water separating characteristics minimize the formation of emulsions
- Provide shear stability characteristics and stay-in-viscosity-grade in various temperatures.
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- CAN AND DRUM
- All India
- ISO CERIFIED AND OEM APPROVED