COMPRESSOR OIL ISO 32/46/68/100/150
Price And Quantity
- 1000 liter one grade and packing
INGEN COMPRESSOR OIL ISO 32/46/68/100/150 is high performance, rust and oxidation inhibited petroleum-based compressor oil for the lubrication of reciprocating air compressors. Contains special ash less antioxidant, and corrosion and foam inhibitors.
GP INGEN COMPRESSOR OIL ISO meets and exceeds the requirements of the following specifications:
- German Standard DIN 51506 Group VDL
- Sperre Mek Verksted Approval (ISO 68)
- Sulzer-Burckhardt Approval (ISO 100, 150)
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Excellent oxidation stability and low carbon-forming tendency of the highly refined base oil and special inhibitor system reduces the build-up of harmful deposits on critical areas such as discharge valves, maintaining compressor performance under the severest operating conditions. The highly effective film forming corrosion inhibitor plates out on metal surfaces to protect against rust caused by moisture entering the system, particularly during shutdown and intermittent operation.High oxidation stability also resists oil breakdown at high discharge temperatures in compressor crankcase applications, permitting long oil drain intervals.
- The effective anti-foam properties of the highly refined base oil and inhibitor system protect against the interruption of lubrication due to entrained air, and minimize the possibility of foaming and overflow in tanks and reservoirs.
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- CAN AND DRUM
- All India
- ISO CERTIFIED AND OEM APPROVED